HOW TO KEEP YOUR PIANO IN GOOD CONDITION
2. Do not put metallic objects or wind chimes near the piano
to avoid noise disturbances.
3. In order not to degrade the resonances effect, do not place
any unnecessary articles on the piano.
4. In order to reduce the chance of damage, put on the piano
cover whenever possible.
5. Keep your piano from impact and unnecessary movement, since
it will cause the piano to be out of tune.
6. To keep the insects out, adequate quantity of camphor balls
or naptha balls are advisable.
7. Switch on the “Damp-repellent tube” in humid and rainy
days to keep the piano dry.
8. Normally tune the piano once every four months to make
sure that the piano is in good condition.